Rules and Regulations
Welcome to the 2019 1st Phorm Transphormation Challenge! The goal of this challenge is to help you transphorm your body…and your life! We are here to help you make the change and we are committed to you with any assistance that you may need along your journey… NO MATTER WHAT! If you commit to doing the work we will commit to helping you trasphorm your life! That being said, our lawyers did provide us with some “fine print” Rules and Regulations. We’ll make it easy for you, though … Here’s the 4-1-1 if you don’t want to read all the fine print:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- You must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win.
- Your before and after photos and videos must be the originals and not altered in any way. No Photo shopping that waist down or adding muscles in (we have tools to tell this).
- Once you are registered you are eligible for all the Transphormation contests for the year. You do not need to re-enter or re-register to be considered.
- All registrations that do not win will roll over and will be considered eligible to win in the following months. We certainly promote ongoing progress so if your Transphormation continues to get better, we suggest you continue to update your profile with a new “After” picture and video!
- The winner will be decided by 1st Phorm and the prize(s) will be awarded by 1st Phorm via Facebook, Instagram, and on 1stphorm.com. We’ll be contacting the winners by e-mail and/or phone directly as well, so be sure your contact info is correct when you register and submit your photos and essay.
- Champions of the 8-Week TransPHORMation Challenge will win the monetary prize and receive product reimbursement of products purchased during the challenge, as well as become exclusive endorsers for 1st Phorm and related products and services and enter into a one-year exclusive endorsement agreement with 1st Phorm. That means you get cash and automatic elevation to celebrity status! You can win more than once so stay focused and keep your eye on the grand prize which is the very best transformation of 2019.
- Trust in us that we’ll choose the most qualified candidates each month out of all of the registrations that come in. This is a contest about your personal achievement, or the achievement of your clients if you’re a trainer, no complaining or whining if you don’t win.
- Winners are solely responsible for any taxes, custom duties and/or shipping of your prizes in the event that you win. We can only ship the monetary prize to a U.S. address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a U.S. address to be eligible to win. (Sorry … Our lawyers made us put this in)
- By submitting your photo, essay and video here for the Transphormation contest, you understand that the images, videos and text you submit to us become the sole property of 1st Phorm and that 1st Phorm is free to use both your essay and images however they see fit as well as to share them with its vendors and affiliates.
If you would like to see the Rules & Regulations in their entirety – the official, all the fine print ones – you are agreeing to please click here for the full Rules and Regulations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our FAQ section and if the answer is not there, please e-mail us at [email protected]. We’d be glad to get you all of the details you need.
The real prize here is being fit and healthy, but let’s keep it real … we know darn well you’d like that cold hard cash in your hands so make sure and register right now!
WEB – FULL VERSION OF RULES & REGS ON A SEPARATE PAGE or BELOW:
RULES AND REGULATIONS 2019
The 2019 1st Phorm Transphormation Challenge is a self-improvement competition and Trainer assisted body transphormation, conducted primarily in the United States and Canada combining a personal body Transphormation along with photos and videos of the change, as well as body Transphormations of personal trainers’ clients showcased through pictures and videos.
Timelines and Deadlines
Transphormation participants may register once for an opportunity to win. All registration entires must be completed online at www.mytransphormationstartstoday.com. All entries must be completed in the English language. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Entries may be submitted at any time during the 12-month competition period but to be entered for the most current Challenge, the transphormers day 1 entry must be completed by the specified time. For the 8 week Spring Sprint Challenge, the day 1 entry must be completed by 11:59 pm CST on Monday, 04/22/2019. Winners will be announced within two weeks after the end of the transphormation challenge. All entries that do not win will roll over and be considered eligible to win in the following challenges of 2019.
How You Will Be Judged
The 1st Phorm staff will select Transphormation winners in the contest from all eligible and completed entries. Finalists are subject to an interview process before any prizes are awarded. Champions will win a monetary prize and an endorsement contract to become exclusive endorsers for 1st Phorm and related products and services and enter into a one-year exclusive endorsement agreement with 1st Phorm. The winner must be capable of providing an honest endorsement of their own results using nutritional supplements, healthy living and exercise programs. Entries are judged by internal 1st Phorm staff based on physical transphormation and on articulation of that transphormation through the form of an essay and/or video submission.
Who’s Eligible to Enter this Challenge?
Challenge participants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. The Transphormation Challenge is subject to applicable federal and state laws and is void in all states and countries where skill contests requiring proof of purchase are prohibited.
Employees of 1st Phorm, any of their affiliated companies, advertising or media agencies, or consultants providing services for 1st Phorm, along with their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
Participants who were a previous month’s winner are eligible to win a second time.
Participants are not required to use any specific products to be eligible, but may not use anabolic steroids or any strength-enhancing prescription drugs or medications unless prescribed by a physician to treat an existing medical condition (medication and medical condition must be noted in the written portion of your entry). If a participant uses dietary supplements to assist in their transphormation they must have used at least in part 1st Phorm products as we will not promote a winner that solely used non 1st Phorm products to aid in their transphormation. All participants will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, and may be drug and/or polygraph tested. Submitting airbrushed or digitally enhanced photographs will lead to immediate disqualification.
Regulations and Requirements
All winners are responsible for all applicable taxes; prizes are not transferable; and there will be no substitutions for the prizes.
1st Phorm reserves the right to interpret these rules and, if necessary, to amend the rules at its sole discretion and without notice to individual participants. Any amendments to the rules or changes in prizes will be published online at www.mytransphormationstartstoday.com. Rule interpretations and all judging decisions are final. Transphormation Challenge participant scores are confidential and will not be disclosed.
Each participant assumes all risk of injury, harm or loss of any kind arising from participation in the Transphormation Challenge. Consult with your physician or health care provider before starting any new exercise, nutrition or supplementation program, particularly if you suffer from any medical condition or regularly use prescription or over-the-counter medications. If you are not experienced with strength training, or if you are changing your exercise program, consult with a qualified trainer or coach. Participants in the Transphormation Challenge expressly release 1st Phorm, affiliated companies, and the directors, officers and employees of any of them from all risk, loss, injury, damage or harm that may arise from participating in the Transphormation Challenge.
Participants must notify 1st Phorm through their online profile of any change of address or phone number. Champions who cannot be reached within ten (10) days at the address or phone number in their online profile will be disqualified.
Submission of your completed registration form constitutes your express consent and permission for 1st Phorm to use your name, photographs, videos and written responses (in whole or in part) for promotional and advertising purposes to promote 1st Phorm, its business, and the Transphormation Challenge, in any media and in any manner whatsoever, as well as it’s vendors and affiliates without limitation or restriction, and such consent is deemed given by your entry and participation in the Transphormation Challenge. Submission of your completed entry shall be deemed your acceptance of these Rules and Regulations (as may be amended) and your voluntary transfer to 1st Phorm of all right, title, and interest, including copyright, of your photographs, videos and written responses. All information and materials submitted become the sole and exclusive property of 1st Phorm. Once pictures and/or videos are submitted as part of the competition they become the sole property of 1st Phorm and may not be used in another weight loss, Transphormation or healthy-living competition.
Registration and final profile must include a before and after showing the contestants before and after body. In photos the contestants are to stand with their arms at their sides and to include their entire body, from head to toe. Photos should be taken against a plain background. Copyrighted photos will not be accepted unless a signed release of use to 1st Phorm is provided.